C500 400 GPD direct flow reverse osmosis system
C500 400 GPD direct flow reverse osmosis system
- Brands Direct Water Filters
- Product Code: C500-RO-400
- Availability: In Stock
RO 400 GPD direct flow reverse osmosis system (65lt./h).
Commercial grade quality
This compact direct flow reverse osmosis system is under the sink and is with a pressure pump/booster pump. A direct flow System doesn't have any tank.
The C500 is able 400 Gallons of water a day processing (65 litres per hour). Switches on and off.
Direct flow reverse osmosis system with 4 stage of purification to remove chlorine, minerals, heavy metals, pesticides, organic substances, bacteria, viruses.
This reverse osmosis system in composed of housing made of food grade Polypropylene. Heavy duty floor or wall mount bracket in high quality metal with stainless steel screws, patented and leak-resistant high pressure switches, manual flushing for cleaning membranes, mixing valve to regulate outgoing minerals (TDS), installation kit with tubes and 1-way Long-reach faucet with metal handle included.
The system supplies ambient temperature purified water to drink and cook to maximum specification.
Reverse osmosis is a method of purifying water by pushing it through a semi-permeable membrane, the membrane allows pure water molecules through it, whilst impurities are flushed away. By using reverse osmosis, it is possible to remove all suspended solids, up to 98% of dissolved solids and virtually all bacteria, pesticides and viruses. Reverse osmosis has many benefits.
Improves the taste, odour and appearance of your water
No more lime scale in your kettle or coffee machine
Improves the taste and texture of vegetables, soup and sauces
Unlimited supply of pure water
At the heart of any reverse osmosis system is the membrane, water is forced under pressure through the membrane to a storage tank and the waste by product goes to drain. In addition to the membrane reverse osmosis unit also incorporates pre-filters and post filters.
Reverse osmosis systems are compact enough to be installed under most kitchen sinks. However, the units do require a minimum water pressure of 2.7 bar/40psi - so it is essential you have your home's water pressure assessed before purchasing the unit. Small pumps, especially designed with reverse osmosis systems in mind, are available if your water pressure requires boosting.
This full-size system has superior pre-filtration due to its large 10 inch filters and includes a membrane flush system which reduces membrane fouling thereby extending life.
All you need to install including, Faucet tap, hose, fittings, wrench,
Reverse Osmosis Process
• Stage 1 5-micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter to extract suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron. (Replace every 6 months)
• Stage 2 Granular Activated Carbon (GAC). Reduces Chlorine herbicides, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals (Replace every 6 months)
• Stage 3 Activated Carbon Block. The carbon block prepares water to enter the reverse osmosis membrane. (Replace every 6 months)
• Stage 4 with a rejection rate (up to 95%) TFC (Thin-Film composite) The highest quality membrane will reject a wide range of total dissolved solids (TDS). (Replace approx. every 18-24 months subject to use)
Typical removal rates (%)
Sodium (99%), Calcium (99%), Magnesium (99%), Potassium (98%), Iron (99%), Manganese (99%), Aluminium (99%), Ammonium (97%), Copper (99%), Nickel (99%), Zinc (99%), Cadmium (99%), Silver (98%), Mercury (98%), Barium (99%), Chromium (99%), Lead (99%), Chloride (99%), Bicarbonate (98%), Nitrate (97%), Fluoride (98%), Silicate (98%), Phosphate (99%), Chromate (99%), Cyanide (95%), Sulphate (99%), Bromide (98%), Arsenic (99%), Selenium (99%), Bacteria (99%), Protozoa (99%), Amoebic Cysts (99%), Giardia (99%), Asbestos (99%), Oestrogen (99%), Sediment / Turbidity (99%)
After stage 5 additional post filters can be added for your specific requirements.
Whilst it makes pure water removing all the bad stuff Reverse Osmosis also makes the water slightly acidic and removes the essential minerals from the water our bodies need so we always recommend you add an Alkaline filter to the system to raise the PH balance and replace the essential minerals.
- Flow rate: 400GPD(65lt./h)
- Booster pump: RO5000 - 36V. - 3A
- Membranes style: Dry
- Membranes cleaning: Manual flushing
- Maximum inlet salinity: 1.500ppm.
- TDS regulator in accordance with your taste (mineral salts output)
- Pressure gauge: Outlet booster pump pressure
- Working pressure: 0,3~0,6MPa (3~6 bar)
- Working temperature: 35.6 - 104°F / 2 - 40°C.
- Power supply: 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz: 36V. 3A
- Rating power: 54W.
- Average NaCL rejection: >95%
- Recovery rate: >25%
- Dimensions(mm): H470 x L360 x P210
Important information to consider prior to ordering.
Our Reverse Osmosis Systems are shipped fully assembled complete with comprehensive instruction manual for easy DIY installation with no particular plumbing experience required.
The effectiveness and productivity of RO systems increases with greater water pressure and temperature. The actual flow rate (in GPD) of any reverse osmosis system depends on your source water pressure and temperature.
While manufacturers state that 60 psi is required at the membrane for full production, we know that not everyone's cold water is at 60 psi and 77 degrees F therefore, we remind you that you might get less than the stated GPD from your membrane, perhaps 50% or even less if your pressure and temperature are very low!
If flow rate is critical for you, you need to consider all these factors.